Monday, November 06, 2006

Some New Things and a Decision or Two

For cool Pictures, check out PDPhoto.org
Check out myLot for a great place to post your opinion or ask questions. Check out Kazook for a cool place to get paid to search. At both places you only make pennies a day (unless you're a power poster of some kind!!) but it's kind of fun to use and see what happens.

After giving things a much desired 'good hard look', I've made a few changes in my life. First off - I have to go back to work :( This really breaks my heart but with Christmas coming, not to mention the high cost of living in the midwest during winter time, we are going to need more money around here. So to help out for a bit, I've taken a J.O.B. at a local convenience store. It's not much but every little bit helps.

Another decision I've made is that I want to work harder on my websites (NettiBooks and Working From Home With Success). I feel that if I do a better job of promoting these sites, I can make much more money than I do.

Do Your Ads SUCK? .....
If you aren't getting results with your ads, it may be because of your skills as a copywriter. Check out Copywriting: How to Write Powerful Statements for some tips to help your do what they're supposed to for a change!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home